“Events like this are very important to bring the tech community and the fashion community together as there is still a lot of interaction to be done between the two. This is a great opportunity to network and really understand each other.”
The international summit connecting fashion and tech was brought to Italy by e-PITTI.com in 2013 with the aim of bridging two worlds that together hold enormous potential for growth and innovation. Since the very beginning, the event has served as a platform for new synergies between up-and-coming solutions and established names, stimulating and inspiring fresh ideas and potential collaborations amongst attendees.
The event is now a must-attend for those who want to be on top of the latest topics pushing fashion forward: a benchmark of the current industry scenario and a forecast of disruptions quickly making their way into the market.
This year, the event will be guided by the theme Culture, Digital, Data: Unified Commerce.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN MILAN
- Summit Agenda: Two days of action-packed content covering the hottest industry topics, through panel discussions, keynotes and roundtables.
- Spotlight Exhibition: Explore the innovative tech companies breaking through the industry.
- The FROW: The latest startups on the scene pitching their tech live to top fashion brand judges.
- Mentorship & Investor Hub: The exclusive chance for startups to meet face-to-face and network with top-level fashion brands, retailers and investors.
- Inspirational, world-class fashion, retail and tech speakers and mentors – your chance to meet inspiring figures in the industry and discovery new innovators from around the globe.
- Tech innovation and product launches and showcases – Global audience represented from across the Fashion, Beauty, Retail and Tech industries.